You can reach the airport from Nantes city centre or leave the airport for the city centre using the public transport offered by TAN (Transports de l'Agglomération Nantes).
There are three possible options:
- the airport shuttle
- line 38 + tramway
- line 98 + tramway
Using the Shuttle Bus
The shuttle bus runs every day between Nantes city centre, the railway station, and Nantes Atlantique airport.
Available 7 days a week (except on 1 May).
• Every 20 minutes, Monday to Saturday.
From the railway station from 5:30 am to 10:30 pm.
From the airport from 6:15 am to 11:15 pm.
• Every 30 minutes on Sundays and public holidays.
From the railway station from 6:20 am to 10:50 pm.
From the airport from 7:00 am to 11:15 pm.
From Monday November 06 :
The first departure from the city center will be at 4:30 a.m. and the last departure from the airport will be at midnight.
- The shuttle stop is located on the pathway opposite the entrance to check-in desks D.
- The trip from the railway station to the airport is approximately 20 minutes (depending on traffic).
- Immediate connections with the tram and Chronobus lines.
- Wheelchair access available
Price for 1 ticket : €10.00.