Straight to the city center!
A direct, high-speed shuttle service
The shuttle bus runs every day between Nantes city centre, the railway station and Nantes Atlantique airport.
Available 7 days a week (except on 1 May).
• Every 20 minutes, Monday to Saturday.
From the railway station from 5:30am to 10:30pm.
From the airport from 6:15am to 11:15pm.
• Every 30 minutes on Sundays and public holidays.
From the railway station from 6:20am to 10:50pm.
From the airport from 7:00am to 11:15pm.
- The shuttle stop at the airport is located in front of Hall 2.
- It takes 20 minutes to travel from the railway station to the airport (estimate, depending on the traffic).
- Immediate connections with the tram and Chronobus lines.
- The shuttle service is equipped to accept wheelchairs.
Price of one ticket: €9.
Valid for 1 hour on the shuttle service and the entire TAN network and on TER trains in the greater Nantes city district.
Points of sale: mTicket on the TAN application, on the web at www.tan.fr, in the Mobility Areas, from certain ticketing machines in stations, from the shuttle driver (cash or bank card) and in the Le Relay shop in Hall 2.